subtitle

ebooks by Phillip Thomas Duck


Sunday, July 3, 2011

Excited to announce...

NEW SITE BUTTONS, designed to link you directly to our 99 cent ebook collection page, so that you can view the ever-growing assortment of ebooks for the Kindle, Nook, and other ebook devices.

I'd love it if you were able to copy and paste the html code below and post the button of your choice on your blog/website.

**Additionally, for the first 15 people who post this button on their site and then send an email to ExcuseMeMissPTD@hotmail.com telling us the location of the button, will receive a FREE book of choice from the list here.

***Make sure to include the title of the book in your email and what kind of ebook format you'd prefer.

Please add my button to your site!


Please add my button to your site!

Please add my button to your site!


Please add my button to your site!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I have put your button on my blog! I like your blog. I can't wait to start reading some of your books. Right now I'm waiting for my Kindle to arrive. TODAY! WooT! I am so excited!

http://nrheartdragonsden.blogspot.com/

Phillip Thomas Duck said...

Hi Tammy! Thank you for putting the button on your page :-) Your page looks great btw. You are entitled to a free book, just in time for when your kindle gets here....check the link "Ebook BOGO blowout" and email me your book choice to ExcuseMeMissPTD@hotmail.com