subtitle

ebooks by Phillip Thomas Duck


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nook & Kindle Marriage Vows Contest

Congratulations to Kathy & Zach!  
Their marriage vows to their Kindle & Nook are shown below.  
They each received a $10 Gift card for their ebooks. 

I Zach affirm my Love to you, Nook as I invite you to share my life. You are the most Sleek, Fast, and Wonderful Device that I have ever Had, and I promise always to respect you and love you . With kindness, unselfishness and trust, I will work by your side to create a wonderful life together. I take you Nook to be my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health for as long as we both shall live.

 I Kathy take you Kinny.my beautiful Kindle Wi-Fi..In sickness and in health...for better or worse...forsaking all other DTB to be faithful to only you...I promise to stay by your side always and never leave you alone...but if there ever comes a time when I must leave your side for some unseen,unpredictable reason...I promise to leave you in the top drawer of the nightstand safely enclosed in your red and black M-Edge Latitude cover and your red and black plaid skin...I promise to give you every book your little heart desires...and to spend at least 3 hours every day giving you every second of my attention..This I promise you for now and always..

No comments: